Friday, December 26, 2008

Ironies

I know that people get angry and frustrated at me when I perform my job cause my job requires me to put myself in others shoes. When I find the right pair of shoes that suits me, I walk away quickly and quietly before others notice. Yes, I steal shoes for a living.

I don't understand what the entire point of jotting that down was, but hey, I found that rather punny! (funny, get it? Well, it was meant to go both ways. Never mind if you don't)

The beauty of words

Sometimes I feel we as humans think too much. Some words are meant to be literal yet we spend so much time analysing them when there's nothing much to decode to begin with.

Then again, when something requires a more in-depth thinking apart from its literal meaning, we suddenly become clueless so as to what is the real meaning lying beneath a word so innocent.

Ironies ironies...

No comments: