Friday, December 19, 2008

30th Council Chalet 2008

was a blast for me, and I enjoyed the time spent with the 30th SC Councillors!

Met Yong Cheng in the morning to grab all the barbequed stuff like the metal grills and all before we headed off to Escape Theme Park! I was really looking forward to playing the Inverter and the Radio especially since I've been to Escape 3 times before this, but just like before, it either rained or is in maintainance, this time is no difference. SWAY FACTOR HIGH! =(

Anyhoots, we still got to play the Daytona Kart which was a first for me, and I really enjoyed my time there nonetheless! Driving a car was fun, and that gave me a little insight to what driving a real car would be like... Ah man, I suddenly feel like getting a license! Its really fun, but the stress level is seriously scary when you're handling the thing. That sums up a day of fun at Escape! The next time I get there, I'm making sure those two rides arent on maintainance.. HAHA!



Scenery at the top of the Go Kart area

After that we went for the Council Chalet which was absolutely fun! During the previous council meetup, I learnt how to play bridge, and for this one, I learnt how to play Mahjong!

Yup, Mahjong's more likely to be played by Chinese but Zul here already knows how to play the game! My friends were quite amazed at this but well, I guess you can always pick something new up when you have the determination to. Plus, I had one of the bestest shifu's like YI LONG SIR, so of course I'll pick it up alright! Reading the chinese characters was very very tough, but wahaha in the end I managed!



That night, after the barbeque, most of us went on a game marathon, playing Bridge and Mahjong non-stop in an attempt to stay awake. Of course, most of us managed to do so, although after playing mahjong for 3 hours straight, we felt like just going to bed and sleeping. Somehow, Inez saved us all as she initiated a chatting session with the topic of initiation during relationships.

Now this was a very very interesting topic and all of us just dished out what we had to say about the counterparts of our dreams as well as which gender we felt should be the one initiating the first move. All of us participated actively in this, with some expressing their heartfelt contents towards this issue, and I felt very bonded, in fact more bonded than ever to this group of people.

I had a question directed at me, and that question was to describe the qualities I want in the girl of my dreams. Ouch, hard, and I thought the single ones would be saved from this interrogation session. How wrong I was.. HAHA!

A tough question to answer, and I think I answered it to the best of my abilities. Mwahaha....  Maybe one day I'll blog about this if I want to :)

Alrightey, now that's all for the Council chalet! I hope 30th will be able to hold more of such barbeques!

BYE!

No comments: