Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Long Overdue Indonesian Trip Entry

I would very much like to blog about my trip to Indonesia, but that would take up a loooottt of my time since there are so many pictures, so many experience I want to talk about. Let them all be summarized in this video I came up with.

To the 22 individuals, thanks for all the lovely memories you guys have given me. This trip has opened my eyes to the world outside and had it not been for this trip, I wouldnt have even gotten the chance to know all of you guys or get closer to those I already know.

To Cikgu Khalidah and Mdm Ainon, I thank the both of you for putting this entire trip together, giving in your all in making sure that the trip went successful and that all of us enjoyed the trip.

To Danial and Ridhwan, thanks for being great chatting buddies whenever we felt bored and needed something to do. I definitely have learnt more about you guys through this trip! XD

To Darren and Glenn, I have actually seen you guys around in school and have worked with you guys before but never ever have I dreamt that we would be this close, like you know, going shopping together and bunking together in each other's rooms! HAHA! Darren, worked with you countless times during your house exco term and Glenn, now werent't you an Orientation Group leader? =D I'm glad to be given the opportunity to get to now you guys personally, and now I think you guys simply rock! Keep the friendship going ya?

To Firdaus, thanks for being a great buddy to hang out with during the trip. Sorry for the incident (you know what it is =D ) and I'll try my best to repay my part as soon as possible ya. HAHA never thought i'd be this close to you too seriously. My primary one madrasah friend turns out to be a good JC friend of mine, now that's not too much to ask for isnt it? :P

To Hariz and Luqman, my dearest secondary school juniors. Its been fun hanging out with you guys! I'll see you guys more often next year yea? Make sure you guys bring MLCS soaring to greater heights! hahaha...

To Haziq, Eddy, Imran, all of whom I treat as those closest to me since forever, this trip has given me a chance to get to know you guys better in person and strengthen the friendship bond amongst us. Hope this continues on into adulthood okay? Keep in touch! :)

To Khairul, my tummy never fails to hurt whenever I am around you. Seriously dude, your random jokes, funny antics and sarcasm never fail to make me smile and laugh. A trip isnt fun when Khairul isnt around aint I right? =D Through this trip, getting to know you better in person was indeed a good thing, cause you're a friendly person whom everyone surely loves!

To Huda, Lyana and Renee, the three little girls, babysitting you guys was a wonderful experience for me, especially since I wanna be a teacher when I grow up! hehee then I can write this in my resume! =D HAHA okay i was kidding, really... Thanks for accompanying me through all the boring bus rides with the random chats, singalong sessions and all. It really wouldnt have been a memorable trip without you guys! And you can be sure I mean what I just said :)

To Farhanah, Syakirah and Shahidah, I already knew you guys before this trip through the many uncountable study sessions and all. Before this I know I might have come across as serious and all based on my personality in-built via council which was what most of you saw, and my main aim during this trip was to get closer to my friends such as you guys, and in the process revealing a more laid back, humourous side of me. I dont know if I have succeeded, but I HOPE i have managed to forge a closer friendship bond with you guys and reveal that side of me :) HAHA! I already miss you guys. Go out soon!

To Linda and Michelle, YOU TWO! If I could turn back time, I wished I could have spent more time getting to know you guys and talk to you guys more. Seriously! Its quite sad we only started talking like what, on day 5? And thats when half the trip is gone and we realize we have very little time left to socialize. HAHA ohh well, its better late than never right? Lets go out, have a chat and just catch up on lost time yea? We still have a date, cause I couldnt make it for our coffee date with Glenn and Darren on the last night of the programme! Remember remember? =D Meet up soon yea?

And that'll pretty much sum up my Indo trip entry. Hope you guys enjoyed the video yea?

BYE!

No comments: