Monday, December 1, 2008

He's back in Singapore!

and he wonders if his friends missed him :)



HAHA yes HELLO GUYS! I'm back in Singapore, and I swear, when I first touched down I was so super happy to be back here after 8 days experiencing life in a foreign land.

It was tough, really, but we managed to get through life in a different place having to speak in the Indonesian native tongue and all those. More on that later!

Yep indeed i missed all of you here. I miss blogging, I miss my friends, and I cannot wait to get back with life in Singapore, although part of me still misses the newfound friends I made at SMAN 71 Senior School.

Waking up today felt kind of weird without the MLCS students plus Darren Glenn Linda and Michelle.

Oh well, I'll learn to adapt to this quiet life.

More when I receive the photos. Brace yourselves for a loooong entry!

TAKE CARE!

No comments: