Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekends now are like gold. I feel really lethargic during the weekends and if I were to follow what I just want to do most, it would be to rest till I feel satisfied without having anything to do. Then again, think about it, 48 hours of freedom a week. Is it worth it using the time to sleep when it should be used interacting with friends, using the internet and catching up on family members?

Speaking of which, I spent my time in camp reading and writing stuff during my free times so as to slow down the rate of decomposition of my brain. Trust me, in camp, you do stuff that require only physical strength and almost no mental strength unless you're talking about the stress felt by being away from your loved ones.

If this continues, my brain will soon malfunction and no way am I goinna let that happen. Thus I wrote poems with themes that inspire me at that certain point of time.

Enjoy!

No comments: