Saturday, March 28, 2009

GPA 2009



GPA last Saturday was indeed a blast, and I must say I was really impressed with the way with the way the MLCS members handled the entire event. I saw the tremendous effort and hard work put in by them as well as those who have graduated and I must say, all these efforts really paid off :)

A picture speaks a thousand words, and I'm too tired out to describe the entire process of it all, so let the pictures speak 100000000 words then =)
.
.
The make up artistes for the day getting all busy to make their dancers look lawa on stage :)


MLCS seniors catching up. Take a look at their hilarious faces =P

.
They're telling us their aim for their GP grades. Haha okay lame, they're proud of the GPA letters they made :)
.

The new J1s all energized to start their kompang session to welcome the VIP
.

Khairi.. This guy rocks at silat man! First time I saw him, I knew he seemed really familiar. He turned out to my one of my religious school classmates! HAHA!
.

.
Finally, the four of us have our very own picture together. YAY!
.

The batch of MLCS 07/08 , some of us at least!
.

Mardhiah Deena and I ... Lovely seniors of mine!
.

Shahidah! Wahh that day this girl was acting like a mak tiri to me you know. Tak habis habis marah marah budak NS ni.. HAHA! =P Kasi lah chance sikit, must be nice to NS boys you know! =) It was lovely seeing her after SO long!
.

Ain the MLCS president! First photo with her, first chat with her, first time discovering who this lady really is. No wonder her friends call her MAK! I totally can relate :)
.

Zulhafiz, his cousin's cousin, and the extra whose not part of the family tree! LOL! Alright I was kidding, I love these people ...
.
.
Me and my juniors, Farid and Azizan! Here's a coincidental fact, one was my brother's kindergarden friend and the other was his primary school friend =X And for the record, yes Deena, I think Azizan does look abit like Eddy! HAHA!
.

HUDAA!!! Gosh I missed this girl alot, reminds me of the times we spent together during the Indon trip days with nothing much to worry about.. We still need to catch up soon, you were sooo busy that day!
.

Lyana! The other one I missed. At least I did manage to disturb her on a few attempts. She's another one whom I spent alot of time with during the Indo trip. We sat next to each other, of course I'll miss this little girl. HAHA! =P



The gang eating at Swensons. This one's specially for Iliyas cause he doesnt appear below..
.


And this one's specially for DINA cause she doesnt appear above! HAHA! Her absence in the previous picture stirred up alot of humour and controversy amongst the people who went! Well maybe this is the camera's way of getting revenge on you for cheating on us, telling us you couldnt go cause you needed to go home to FEED YOUR CAT! HAHA!

And to top it all off, I went for COUNCIL CAMPFIRE! didnt get to take pictures cause I was already too sick and needed to go home, but it was an awesome campfire!
.
Indeed spending time with your loved ones is what makes you go on with life no matter how tough it may be. Its ironic that I love spending time with this group of people. I remembered back then during my very first few weeks of my JC days, the moment I found out I was an automatic member of MLCS, I was absolutely upset about it. I had this thing against it cause of a past which Dina knows since we chatted about this before, right Dina? :) Similar thoughts! heheh...
.
Now that I think about it, I realize this group of MLCS students are really very different and they have redefined the very definition of the word 'love' They make me happy, and I feel really honoured to be surrounded by such people. So far, I've known 4 batches of MLCS people, with the batch having Ain as the president as the first, and I must say all four batches have something in common, which is the value of love and bondedness.
.
Just one week ago I saw them, but I'm already beginning to miss these people!
.
Hope to see you guys really soon! :)

No comments: