Sunday, March 15, 2009

And while I'm on the topic of NS, I must say that I've been really really thankful to have such a nice and caring pool of friends who helped me through the entire of my first week.

Seriously there were times I felt like giving up and just telling the instructors that I'm not suited to do this, but the more I think about my acquaintances, I felt determined to do them proud and just give it my all.

Thank you my students, friends and family who spurred me on with your constant SMSes to me whilst I was in camp to check in on me to see if I was doing okay. That really helped me survive through the week more than anything else :) Continue doing so, cause I really need all of your help in this! hahaha...

Thank you too to my acquaintances for all your lovely words of encouragement the day before I enlisted. To people like Dina, Syakirah, Shahidah, its the simple gesture of an SMS that kept me realizing that I have gotta get through this for all of you since you have put the faith and hope in me :)

Don't worry, I'll persevere through. When the going gets tough, its the tough that gets going. I know the next week is going to be hard, but you have my word, I'm not going to give up..

As the saying goes, just take it like a man! HAHAHA! No wonder they say NS trains you to be a man... =P

No comments: