Sunday, March 29, 2009

Closeted and lonely, I'm feeling it both
My mouth's sewn shut, held by an oath
My soul's trapped in, cuffed by a pact
Yes I hate this life, it's a well known fact

I live in a room, but it feels like a cell
My life here reciprocates that of hell
24 months of a routined life, its simply abhorring
Compared to this, trust me, school's really not that boring

A life of regimentation, with screams here and there
Punishments aloof, with no one to spare
There's no room for mistakes, try if you dare
You can wail, you can cry, but they just won't care

The situation worsens being away from your loved ones
Just think of them, and you'll get homesick at once
You'll spend your time counting down to Friday
Yet time passes by so slow, it seems so far away

Well I could rant on and let my imagination loose
Yet I've got 2 choices, which should I choose?
Follow the heart, express emotions of disgust
Or follow the brain, take things easy and adapt fast

No comments: