Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ENLISTED



For all of you who have been pestering me to upload a picture of my botak self, consider it done.. :)

I actually had doubts about how I would look, but hey, I don't think I look half as bad la ... haha!

Dearest friends, seniors, students,

The time to enlist is already here. Thanks all of you for your kind words, SMSes, everything! You guys have been really encouraging and I'm very sure I will be able to spur myself on with all your help ... Don't worry, although I'll already be in NS, I will never forget any of you in the civilian world and don't worry, I will still find time to blog during the weekends. Do remain a loyal reader ya! LOL!

I'll see you guys soon, and I hope I'll manage to adapt fast and fit in well!

You guys take caree!


P.s: Students, you'll have to wait a little longer before I upload my final teaching post! Enjoy schooling!

1 comment:

Shi Hui said...

u look cute not that ugly hope every go well 4 u hope 2 see u soon u can link me went u have time i have alreally link u from my sis blog shi jia (1G) u know her i am shi hui from (2i)but hope everything go well 4 u.....bye bye