Sunday, April 5, 2009

CRAVINGS

When you get back from camp, the only thing you wanna do is to satisfy all the cravings you've been having all week long after an entire week of exhaustion, average food, average drinks, some nice friends, a couple of stuck up people, and many others, not to mention the more than frequent punishments :)

Hence during my weekends, I settled my craving by:

1) Eating out at Earls Swensons with Syakirah, Iliyas and Haziq. This was MY TREAT! :) Outing with them was great and I really enjoyed the meet up with them at Vivocity. Just talked about life and I guess we must have bored Syakirah out with our NS talks! HAHA! I'm sure she learnt a thing or two about NS life after that. I had a salad bar buffet there as well as a hickory smoked chicken which was awesome by the way. Iliyas was hilarious, he told the waitress I wanted HORNY smoked chicken out of accident. The entire table laughed! =) Tsk tsk iliyasss...

2) Watching "Coming Soon" after eating. This was ILIYAS' TREAT! :) The movie plot was awkwardly lame, but I think that its quite a scary movie. The built up to the scary scenes were awesome and they mess around with your mind. At times you expect things to happen but it doesnt. At times when you dont expect them to happen, the ghost comes out of nowhere to scare you. Its quite a good movie in terms of scare value =)

3) Devouring down cake at Secret Recipe after the movie. I really wanted to eat cake soo badly I asked them to Secret Recipe so I could fulfill my wish to eat cake. HAHA! All four of us had different types of cakes and we tasted each other's cakes. I took the White Chocolate Macadamia Cake. Awesome stuff! I'd want to go back and taste the other cakes there some day! Anyone?

4) And finally, topping the day off with ICE CREAM at Earl's Swensons! This was HAZIQ'S TREAT! hahaha... So I guess all the guys treated the gang to something at the end of the day. Ahh its been ages since I had ice cream, and enjoying 8 flavours in the company of 3 other lovely people was just awesome. We were discussing about Haziq's erratic behaviour and we were imagining how it would be like if Haziq were to go on a date. Go figure and imagine, it would be rather funny! =P

Ahh I guess I satisfied my cravings finally, all except one, which is to have ice blended caramel coffee with java chips from Starbucks! HAHAHA! Gosh, NS really makes you crave for good food once you're out :) Remind me to get this on my next bookout!

Before I go, I'm suddenly addicted to Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls. I didnt really like the song on first hearing, I found it quite a nonsensical song, but somehow now i LOOOOVE the song! Watched the music video, both the hollywood and bollywood one and I think this song is perfectly awesome. I wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire, I heard its one of the greatest movies so far which won many oscar awards...

JAI HO! :)

No comments: