Sunday, April 5, 2009

REPLIES

And time for replies:

Joyce
Hey there! I could not tag your board! It said I was banned! How come arh? You ban teachers from tagging ah? HAHA! =P Hope you're doing fine!

Joey
Hey! It was harsh, and its now getting better, so I hope i'll cope well with it. Hope it doesnt get brutal next week. LOL! Thanks for always cheering me on Joey! You take care, and you press on too. I'll be here for you guys when you need me! :)

Vivian
I enjoyed my newspaper collections as a student too! Its like the time when you get to interact with your friends and teachers in the midst of helping community. How cool's that? HAHA! You guys press on for your exams okay?

Syazwani
HEY SYAZWANI! haha serious? Awww thats great to know! I love writing, but I'm really bad with tunes and rhythms, hence I don't think I'll ever be a lyricist! HAHA! I do hope that its possible someday in the future.. Thanks for the comments, appreciated it! I wonder if you know about tunes, maybe you could help me tun-ify my poems. LOL! =)

Shasha
LOL yea la, im pretty sure you were testing the waters to see if I was manlier after 2 weeks in NS back then. Im stronger now you know? LOLL! yes of course you're nice la, my friends are all nice people, especially youuu! =P And seriously? The cat one was ingenious! To think all of us believed.. Now I feel so silly, LOL! You're great at coming up with such stuff ehh? =P

Dina
YES I FELL FOR THE CAT THING! And I was like, Dina wants to leave us for her CAT? HAHA! Goshhh you guys ah! Now when I think back, I laugh at my myself wondering how I fell for it! =P Thanks for the compliments, and YES GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! I think Ain fell for it too, soo that just shows how clever we all are! HAHA!

Cass
8 weeks? Fast? It passes by so slow please! I'd think working is better, at least I enjoy what I'm doing and the pay is so much better. The pay I'm getting is meagre, and although it can be considered as me working, I don't like the work I'm currently doing lor! lol! Hope you're doing fine!

Lyana
HELLO THERE! :) Thanks for dropping by! I left you a lovely tag too! Go read. LOL!

Syafiqah
Hello there syafiqah! Thank you very much for the compliments. Im glad you enjoyed the read. It really depicted how I felt the first few weeks. How are you?

Tyqa
Yes the weather is my dear student! Great for sleeping eh? Grrrr... hahaha... Yes i'm booking in tonight! dang!

Yee Xin
53 days! I started work on 12 january and its now april, time passes so fast! haha..

No comments: