Thursday, August 20, 2009

The shocking loss

I was just laughing at my brother last week when Liverpool lost and suddenly, this week, karma strikes back at me and Man United loses...

Seriously, how could they have lost to Burnley?

Well, perhaps Burnley could be a little too hot for them to handle at the starting stages, get it, Burnley? Ok lame.

My take on this would be the fact that Van Der Saar, Vidic and Evans were injured and these are part of the key players of Manchester United. When they come back, Manchester United will be in full force, and nothing can stop them from winning the title, just you see.

If you take note of Man U's patterns of playing, that usually is the case for them. Starting off on a not so good note, and slowly working their way to the top much to the amazement of the other teams. I can still remember Man U being 7 points behind Liverpool last season and I felt it was the end, but suddenly things happened and Man U triumphed over Liverpool and the rest in the end to claim the title.

We all have our bad weeks, maybe this week is just man u's bad week.

Don't worry, we'll come back.

And I'll gleefully await the day your team has its bad week :)

No comments: