Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ask me to stop thinking and I'll just die

Random ramblings...

First and foremost, I think my sister redefines the definition of patriotism. She was surfing youtube for songs like Home, Where I Belong, and was singing along to the tunes again and again like tomorrow's National Day. Singapore needs citizens like her, now beat that.

Secondly, I think Manchester City should really get a grip on themselves. I know the owner of this club is from Abu Dhabi and probably has the amount of money to flaunt off leaving others speechless, but he really should learn that money is not everything. Manchester City should just keep with the current players it has and build its reputation as a club through its football playing styles as well as tactics. Ireland is good, so is Robinho, now just work on them and create a name via these players. Don't have to go around offering others like Bridge, Bellamy, Kaka and Drogba a pay that can only be considered sane in the next century, and expect them to take up the offer. Just by doing this, Manchester City is only trying to prove that it only wants to be a club filled with world class players, not a world class club.

Thirdly, I really salute Kaka for not taking up the offer from Manchester City. He has proven that money isnt everything and that loyalty to a club or an association should be something one should value. He plays for the passion and the love for his club, and apparently its not about the money for him. Now this is truly someone we all should look up to as a role model :)

And finally, I think I'm starting to feel the effects of teaching, even in my sleep. Just yesterday I dreamt of Social Studies books with words popping out as well as students asking me questions non-stop.

Not a good sign Zul, not good....

No comments: