Saturday, May 9, 2009

AWESOME SATURDAY



Meet up with old pals are always the best. The familiar laughter, the familiar company topped up with fun activities can make even the most boring weekends fun!

Whilst with them I actually chanced upon 2 of my ex-students at Lot 1, both of which actually could NOT recognize me due to my botak head. One totally missed me and the other one took almost 10 seconds to stare at me before he finally registered me as Mr Zul... hahaha! My friends laughed at me when he called me that, but hey I seriously miss my students. Do I really look THAT different botak up to the point of no recognition? Tsk tsk.. LOL!

And for those of you who has not seen me totally botak, here's your chance :)

Reply to tags

[Cassandra]

GREENDAY! A few more days to the release of their album, and I seriously cant wait for them cause I missed them too! haha!

[Amalina]

Hello back at ya! :) Hope you're doing fine!

[Vivian]

I know you'll always do your best soo yup, I'm glad for you Vivian!

[Ayeen]

Hehe remind me to watch it during my free time okay. Usually yup its the sound effect that makes the scene scary and all, not the actual ghost itself.. hahah...

[Hidayah]

Yupp my sentiments exactly! If it weren't for him, I don't think Wolverine would actually be so highly focused upon as a character. Its the actor that makes the character, not the other way round... Haha.. He's seriously awesome!

No comments: