Sunday, May 3, 2009

And the paper says

After what seemed like eons of not catching up on the news due to my NS life, it definitely was a whole chunk of latest happenings I had to absorb when I finally read the papers for the first time in a few weeks.

For a start, the entire non profit organization saga involving AWARE and a whole lot of others. I never imagined something as trivial as this to spark fury in people, but in the age of the economic recession, well anything can happen afterall. To be focusing on trivial issues I shall not mention here when what others are really keen about is wanting to be secured and trying to keep up with the economy, now that's a grave mistake none of us should ever commit, ever.

Murders, killings, natural disasters, riots and cries of help from the third world countries, all these happenings seem to be getting more widespread and out of hand nowadays. We should start realizing the seriousness of this problem and do all we can to ensure that these happenings can be reduced hopefully ...

And finally with SARS finally out of our sight, now we say hello to swine flu. It seems 2009 is a year of gloomy outcomes with everything unpleasant encompassed into this year. Starting from the economic downturn, to social and political unrest in countries, and now this ...

Take care of yourselves guys, and lets all pray for this year to be a better one starting NOW! Afterall, we only see the rainbow after dark clouds fade away am I not right? :)

Replies to tags

[Cassandra]
HAHA I know la! I miss you guys too, and of course I have not forgotten you guys! Abit hard to right, since we've been through so much together in two years. HAHA! Lets go out soon, when NS starts giving me more freedom!

[Amalina]
Well hello there! :) Good luck for your exams ya!

No comments: