Monday, February 16, 2009

OVERRATED



And Saturday was what people called Valentine's Day.


I just used it as a means of reenforcing the love I felt for my friends and family around me. No cheesy roses, dates or spending a bomb on presents and all.

Opinions may differ, but I seriously do not get why people are so hyped up about Valentine's Day. Why must you wait for Valentine's to show your love and care and concert to those around you? Why can't you do it throughout the rest of the 364 days?

This makes it very hypocritical. Love should be expressed all year round in every means possible, not on a seemingly special day like this.

Don't get me wrong, I aint saying all these cause I am jealous or so, but it is really cause I don't get the reason behind why people choose to make a big issue of this day.

Sorry but yea, I feel Valentine's Day is seriously overrated
Anyone with me?

No comments: