Saturday, February 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY DESCRIPTION

Very true... Based on a Facebook description of my birthday

You always follow the good and the right instead of listening to your heart. Another word, you are a perfectionist. You care for every word people say about you. You often seen isolated while you are, by nature, curious and a dreamer who is ready to get over the edge to make your dream comes true. Your Love, You often fall in love with a person who is much different from you, in age and other aspects. Your relationship grows on friendship. Love at fist sight is not your style.


And how apt. I currently have a problem which I totally do not feel is my fault, but I guess I have to give in since the other party isnt compromising. How sad, but for the greater good, fine I will... I will not listen to my heart

No comments: