Friday, February 27, 2009

MEMORIES FROM WEEK 8



The students from 1F were really awesome! They were all excited when I wanted to take a photo with them.. HAHA!



Josephine and Samson, my dearest RTs that I spend most of my time with! I'll miss you guys...



Mdm Lim! She was one of those guiding me on how to teach English as a subject :)



Ari and Hidayat.. Part of the gang which I hang out with after school usually.. These boys rock, seriously...



BEVERLY! She insisted on this pose when I wanted a nice formal shot.. Don't ask me why! =p



This picture doesnt do me justice.. Sobs, would you be able to tell who the teacher is if I weren't wearing a different outfit? LOL!



Malay Sec 1 boys! They're really nice boys whom I love chatting with!



Anthony from 3C! He shares music with me...



Vivian! She is such a chirpy girl who greets me with a smile every single morning..



The 2E students.. The funny, hilarious, cheeky ones =P

One week left, and this week is goinna pass by really fast

The countdown just got to a smaller number...

11 days to NS, and I'm down to my final 5 days of teaching next week...

1 comment:

Fizul said...

i saw u jnw...
mwahahahahah...