Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rejected...again

My theory all this while has been true afterall. NS DOES close many windows of opportunity for us all involved in it and it's really annoying to know this.

I was originally selected as an emcee for the Youth Olympic Games but now they sent me another mail to 'reject' me and inform me that they have posted my name to another department to help out. Yes, I'm still in the Sports Department itself, but I have been denied perhaps what's seemed as the most prestigious role in YOG for me, being an enthusiast in the area of emceeing. The inability to commit myself thanks to my hectic schedule in NS was perhaps it.

Man, this six months has been really horrible, perhaps one of the darkest moments of my life ever I must say. There are times I really feel like just giving it all up but I will fight on. I need to brave through this, strong. In everything that happens there must be a reason. Yes, there must. Maybe in all that has happened, there is a silver lining and I'll emerge a stronger better person.

At least if you post me to the disc jockeying department I promise I won't be so annoyed

No comments: