Friday, September 18, 2009

The Mistake

Sometimes its not good to give too much. I've been always putting others before myself, and now I realized how much this has been screwing my life up. People just expect more and more. They dont care about you, no? All they care about is their own happiness.

And when you start to spare some time for yourself doing things you like for a little change, they make noise and throw all kinds of accusations at you, behind your back.

Spending time with yourself, pampering yourself, thats a basis of human rights. By not awarding me this, you're basically treating me no different than an animal, maybe worse.

God made us all with logical thinking, yet unfortunately, I don't see much of that in the human breed today.

Let's not talk about IQ for now, you don't even have much EQ to begin with

No comments: