Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being sick at this time of the month, especially when I've got truckloads of work to do, is definitely not a good thing...

Work's finally beginning to show its true colours and just experiencing the tip of the iceberg is enough to exhaust me out to the brink of sickness..

Weak? No, its just a matter of adapting I guess. You may say my job is easy but think again, you're just suffering physically whilst I get an added mental torture to come with the entire package. Cool? =X

On the brighter side, here's something I came across whilst bloghopping that day. We all have our ugly sides, even the 7 princesses of Disney. HAHA! Hope you guys are amused by this sight we rarely get to behold. Thanks Shahidah! :)



Have an awesome week ahead!

[Inessa]
HAHA i told you the parody was awesome. Yeap Singaporeans are really good when it comes to parodies. Im pretty sure you're much aware of the SARS song and all made back when you were still in Singapore. I must compliment our kind for being creative people! :)

No comments: